Thursday 25 November 2010

Aaaand it's Official!

Today is the first day to validate your NaNoWriMo 2010 novel! If you're not finished yet, don't despair. There's still five days (-ish) left to write. For those of you who have finished though, it is now official. You're NaNo '10 winners! Congratulations! I was met with the winner's page when I logged in today because I had already entered my 50,236 words ages ago to make sure that the word count wasn't messed up (you never know!). So, if you haven't already, go and collect your winner goodies! And then may I suggest you give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back (if you can reach - otherwise, ask someone else to do it). If you need to you can cry a little that NaNo is over too. I'm sure I will be very sad when we enter December next week. November is truly one of the best months of the year.

2 comments: